Sannel Larson

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Edgar Allan Poe coffee or tea mug. A fun and colorful mug for your morning brew





Wake up to the smell of freshly-brewed coffee.
Sip hot chocolate on a frosty night.
Share tea with a friend with this Edgar Allan Poe mug.


Edgar Allan Poe, the American writer, critic and editor, is famous for his tales and poems of horror and mystery including, The Raven. This mug features one of his famous quotes: "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." This is a perfect gift for any Poe, book, or horror fan. 



 My Zazzle Store



My collections of artwork, home decor and gift items can be found online on Zazzle. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, please contact me, since I have many more items and images available that aren't listed on Zazzle. 

Sannel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments are my reward,
Thank you !